With HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of dollars being awarded through federal grants every year, it should come as no surprise that the competition is fierce.
On average, there are hundreds of applications submitted for each funding announcement released. Many of which are submitted by really good grant writers.
But when the number of awards is so few in comparison to the submissions, it takes skill AND strategy to make your proposal stand out.
The average grant writer finds it easy to pursue grants from private foundations and corporations because the informality of the application makes it easy for them to personalize their proposal.
But when it comes to submitting a federal grant application, they tend to throw all of that out the window.
THAT is their biggest mistake.
Too often grant writers get so caught up in the technical aspect of a federal grant application that they forget to tell their story.
Consequently, the proposal becomes boring and bland.
Boring proposals DON’T get funded.
We’ve created Grant YOUniversity – a 4-week online program designed to teach you some fundamental principles and critical skill sets necessary to write a compelling narrative that makes your proposal stand out among the fierce competition.
Upon the completion of Grant YOUniversity you will have learned:
- How to deconstruct the Request for Proposals (RFP)
- How to create a mind map that jumpstarts your writing process
- The logical grant writing process
- How to use the 7 step AMPLIFY method to write an emotionally charged narrative.
- How to write SMART goals and objectives that align with the funder’s objectives and yield outcome-based, sustainable results.
- How to cultivate relationships with the RIGHT community partners and effectively demonstrate their role in the program.
- How to maximize your score with the reviewer
- The components of an effective evaluation plan
- How to write a detailed budget that corresponds with the program narrative
- How to skillfully compose ALL the components of the application before submitting.
In addition, this program includes:
- LIVE group coaching and instruction
- Hands-on writing experience
- Problem based learning activities
- Access to sample (FUNDED) grant proposals
No grant program can guarantee success, BUT our proven strategy will make your proposal memorable and drastically increase your chances of getting your program funded.
Grant YOUniversity launches May 16, 2022 and Tuition is only $599
As a part of your registration, you will receive LIFETIME access to the course and the following BONUS offerings:
- A COMPLIMENTARY 1 hour consultation ($100 value) – available to the first 10 registrants.
- FREE access to the new and improved Grant Writer’s Toolkit ($39 value)
Here’s an excerpt from a recent email from a former student who took Ms. Patrick’s Grant Writing Course:
“I previously took your grant writing course about two and half years ago. And as I said then, I received so much value in your course that I share the experience with others often.
Over the past three years, I was able to write a number of grants, with each year’s award getting bigger. The total awarded for last year was $225,000.
I just want to simply say, “Thank You!”
I started on a journey to learn “the mystery” of grant writing in 2004 and was finally able to receive the knowledge and training from you in 2019. You are a true gem and thank you again for sharing.
The reward for me is knowing that the organizations can continue to serve their purpose within the community all while helping people to thrive.”– N. Aiken
More comments from post course evaluations:
“If you’re looking for a course that’s going to give you in-depth and relevant information in addition to a general overview of grant writing, take this course! It will teach you how to relay your community’s needs in a way that speaks not only to a funder’s head, but also their heart.”
“Very experienced in grant writing and is very knowledgeable.”
“Very knowledgeable with a great capability of explaining the information.”
“It was so wonderful to get the concept at the end. I was thrilled and will continue on with other grant writing classes.”
Don’t just take other people’s word for it, find out for yourself.
Grant YOUniversity launches May 16, 2022. Reserve your slot and Register NOW!
Module 1: The Fundamentals
This module covers the fundamentals of grants and grant writing.
Module 2: Problem Statement
- Module 2: Introduction
- Module 2: Lesson 1 – Defining the Need
- Module 2: Lesson 2 – Research & Data
- Module 2 – Lesson 2 Census Bureau pt 1
- Module 2: Lesson 2 Census Bureau pt 2
- Module 2: Lesson 3 – Community Profile
- Module 2: Lesson 4 – Writing a Compelling Problem Statement
- Writing Assignment #1 – Problem Statement
- Writing Resources
Module 3 - Program Description
Module 4 - Evaluation Plan
These bonus videos will provide you with more context of everything required for grant writing success.